Music Theory for Songwriters
An 8-part MUSIC THEORY FOR SONGWRITERS course led by Bess Rogers. This course covers basics that every songwriter should know, like scales and melodies, chords and progressions, rhythm breakdowns, and how to write easy-to-read charts!
This course is for you if:
- You have musical ideas in your head but can’t always figure them out on your instrument or voice
- You feel repetitive, limited and bored with the music you write
- Things in your songs don’t sound quite right but you’re not sure why
- You don’t know how to communicate what you want to other musicians
- You feel like you’re “fishing” for notes and chords, rather than knowing what you want to hear
Music Theory for Songwriters will help you feel so much more confident in your writing and musicianship. Also, don’t buy into the myth that it’s boring. It’s actually really fun!
This course is monthly & ongoing as part of our free Community Classes, starting Sat, Jan 16. Come to the Community Class every 2nd SATURDAY for FREE and have access to the replay for one week after the class.
Or purchase the entire course to watch on your own time and as many times as you want, FOREVER. Included in this purchase is a PDF for each class with a homework assignment and one-on-one email feedback from us to answer any questions about what you learned.
Purchase now and immediately dive in to:
Part 1- Scales and Melodies
Part 2- Major and Minor Chords
Part 3- Beyond the Basic Chords
Upon purchase, you will receive a link to a Dropbox with the email you use to purchase. As each new class is added, the Dropbox will be updated. If you require access with a different email, please leave us a comment when purchase or email email@example.com
94 in stock