Break it Down: Rhythm for Songwriters
A 6-part RHYTHM FOR SONGWRITERS course led by drummer/songwriter/educator Lisa Kacos. This course covers a variety of rhythm-related tools and techniques, starting with the basics and ending with programming a beat and accompaniment arrangement into a DAW.
This course is for you if:
- You want to have a better understanding of rhythm and beats
- You find yourself playing the same strum or chord patterns and want some new ideas
- You want to explore writing in new meters and tempos but aren’t sure where to start
- You want to create stronger vocal and accompaniment arrangements
- You want to learn how to arrange a drum beat for your songs
- You are interested in using a DAW to record your own demos and want some guidance in getting started
This course is monthly & ongoing as part of our free Community Classes, starting Sat, July 17th. Come to the Community Class every 3rd SATURDAY for FREE and have access to the replay for one week after the class.
Or purchase the entire course to watch on your own time and as many times as you want, FOREVER. Included in this purchase is a PDF for each class.
Upon purchase, you will receive a link to a Dropbox with the email you use to purchase. As each new class is added, the Dropbox will be updated. If you require access with a different email, please leave us a comment when purchase or email email@example.com
100 in stock